- Olsera engaged other companies which in our behalf to perform tasks and we are required to share your information with them in order to provide products and services to you.
- During registration into Olsera services, you are asked to provide name, company name and email address and therein you expressed a willingness to provide such information when you join our service.
- Olsera uses the information collected for following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Buying and selling on Olsera services, customers may provide you their personal information such as email and/or shipping address. You agree that, in respect to other users’ Personal Information that you obtained through Olsera or through Olsera related communication or any transaction facilitated by Olsera, you are granted a license by Olsera to only use such information for commercial communication and it is solely your responsibility without involving Olsera. Olsera does not tolerate spam. Therefore, you are not allowed to add the name of your customer, buyer, client, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their expressed consent.
- Olsera may use third party service providers and share your personal information to them in order to provide certain services to you. We require a company that we considered may share personal information in consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such personal information for purpose of Olsera services performance.
- Olsera deserve the rights to disclose personally information under certain circumstances, such as to comply with a court order which requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies in purpose to market their own products or services.
A cookie may defined as a small amount of data, which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website may assigned various cookies to store such information.
Customers can submit requests for deletion of data on the server via email to email@example.com